And just like that, the warmth of summer has officially retired and the chill of Fall has taken it’s place. The concerns of what to barbecue on the weekend and which day to spend at the lake have transitioned to planning back to school events and Halloween costumes. With the season change also comes a change in house maintenance concerns: when and how to rake all the falling leaves out of the yard! We are here to help check one thing off of the every growing to-do list with a little bit of information:
Attention Coeur d’Alene and Post Falls tenants! Don’t forget to put a note on your calendars the following dates and times for leaf pickup:
Coeur d’Alene, ID Leaf Pick Up: Free leaf pick-up November 1st, 2017 early morning. Just sweep all your leaves (and worries, might we add) away into the street!
CDA, please bear in mind:
– Please move cars out of the street if possible during leaf pick-up.
– Keep the leaves about one foot from the curb to facilitate water flow to storm drains.
– Be alert for leaf pick-up equipment in your neighborhoods.
– Please don’t place bagged leaves in the street.
– Please don’t mix branches or rubble with leaves in the street.
Post Falls, ID Leaf Pick Up: Free BAGGED leaf pickup October 28th, 2017 if all materials are placed at the street by 6:30 am that day.
– Residents should not sweep leaves into the street.
– All items must be bagged, bundles, or in the garbage cart. Items must not exceed 4 feet in length and 4 feet in width.
Mark your calendars: Have your leaves out on time. There is only time for one pick up!
Happy Fall, ya’ll and happy annual fall cleanup!